Saturday, February 27, 2010

GETTING HIGH OVER BAND MUSIC

Just got home and realised my paper bag with my lunch box + peshirt + wet towels are notw ith me. Lost my shoebag (with my shoes in it) too. 2.4's next tuesday. Btw, I got As for 4 of my NAPFA stations but a D in sit & reach so its still a silver. Ha-ha big joke.

Studying at macs for a short while after school was quite productive, maybe I should study at macs or teadot again tomorrow. Anybody who wants to join can text me or pm me if I'm online. I'll probably be in Tampines or wherever my heart brings me to.


Blue Sky March


Another version of blue sky march w/o talking

VERY NICE VERSION OF BLUE SKY MARCH (CLICK ON IT!! but the front half of it is about.. the competition or sth so ignore it) Embedding disabled.


Had a look at the scores today and its stuck in my head. Going crazy searching for band songs woohoo there's highlights from ratatouille, MJ through the years, more blue sky march and of course the load of band songs I normally listen to. Awesome :D

Alright its 4 am time to sleep.

No comments: